As I slowly start developing the spring season designs, I go through my normal process of getting inspired.. during this time.. I might watch interesting movies, or search for a great song, or maybe I’ll read an awesome book.. ( I’ve also been known to dye my hair or cut it to generate some interest and change so that I can be inspired).. All of these things are just done to spark some creative emotion in me…
Here's my latest list:
- Notwist's song - "consequence"
- old school TCM movies, like "gypsy", "roman holiday" or "cat on a hot tin roof".. the chicas from such movies can only inspire creativity..
- the book - "the alchemist".. just makes your ass want to find your own pyramid
- browsing through notcot.org... crazy ideas come from creative ppl!
- watching anime - which this season will be heavily inspired by "cowboy bebop" or "deathnote".. should probably hope more from bebop!
I can’t help but wonder what inspires you?